Credit Cards: Visa,Mastercard and JCB
Major credit cards are accepted. We don't accept pre-paid credit cards.
Should your credit card be declined for any reason, please note that we do not recommend you attempt to pay more than 3 times in one calendar day. Credit card issuers are known to suspend the use of a card for a certain period of time if over-use is detected.
If you should experience any problems with credit card payment, please contact us either using Live Support or email.
Skrill (Formally known as Moneybookers) is an eWallet which is taking the world by storm. Used by thousands to pay for all sorts of things from phone credit to jewellery and now: your favourite makeup items from Makeupbrush.my .
Similar to most other eWallets, you will need to open up a Moneybookers account and then fund the account. You may fund your account using various methods such as credit card, bank transfer, Sofortüberweisung and Giropay. It also safely stores your details for ease of use when you return.
In addition, Skrill allows straight through purchasing, which means that if you do not have sufficient funds in your Skrill account, you can use your stored credit card details to instantly pay for your purchase.
Please note, when funding your Makeupbrush.my account with Skrill, you will be taken to an external Skrill page. This is safe and is the normal Moneybookers process. As standard practice, always check the URL your browser opens, especially when visiting a new page.
For more information, please visit www.skrill.com
The QIWI payment service offers a wide range of payment methods, among which each user can choose the method they personally find most convenient. QIWI Cash appears on the recipient account almost instantly and all transactions are secure.
In summary, the process works as follows:
1. Customer selects products and services on merchant’s website and navigates to checkout page.
2. Customer chooses QIWI option on merchant payment page and enters their mobile phone number. (Mobile phone number can also be pre-populated by the merchant).
3. Customer is redirected to QIWI payment page, is presented with the invoice and can choose various QIWI payment options.
4. Customer selects “QIWI Wallet” payment option.
5. QIWI prompts the customer for their QIWI account password to authorise the payment.
6. QIWI debits the customer account in real-time and marks the invoice as paid.
If you have this payment option available in your country, you will automatically see it in the Deposit Section.
Further information on QIWI can be found at https://www.qiwi.com/